commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niklas Gustavsson" <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [EXEC] Help needed for regression testing ...
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 15:40:54 GMT
Hi

I feel really bad about not giving commons-exec the love it needs.
Nice to see some additional testing going on with the code. Have you
found any bugs that need fixing?

Could we include these tests as part of the exec project? I would be
happy to help out with the integration if needed. In addition to our
unit tests we could have an integration test suite. If so, I would
like them to run from our maven build, do you foresee any issues with
that?

/niklas