commons-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject Re: [math] normal distribution - probability mass function?
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:58:50 GMT
Hi Phil,

We offer an online simulation toolkit, which (among other things) offers a
set of mathematical functions to users.  ( forio.com/broadcast ).  One of
our users requested we add an Excel-like NORMDIST function for cumulative
probability distribution.  Since we are adding this function, I thought it'd
be a good idea to offer a more complete set of distribution functions,
including the probability mass function.

Best, WILL