commons-user mailing list archives

From Nathalie Doremieux <>
Subject Re: Betwixt: BeanReader setup question
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:34:39 GMT

thanks for your answer but I  need to be able to ignore fields on the
XML side, not on the bean side.
I think I can better explain with an example

My bean has 2 elements

my XML has 3 elements

with that configuration I would like to be able to read A and C into my
bean, but right now I only get A. I basically would like to be able to
tell betwixt to ignore B in the XML as it does not map to anything in
the bean. Is that possible? I know I can also write an XML validator and
make sure my XML is the right format, but if there is a solution within
betwixt it would be nice to know!

thanks for you help!