commons-user mailing list archives

From Manel Clos <>
Subject Re: Help mapping an ArrayList derived object
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 22:03:52 GMT
Of course, sorry, here is it:

<LayerNode name="a">
    <FieldNode name="a1"/>
    <FieldNode name="a2"/>

As you can see, there is no separated element containing the list. This
is what I mean when I say that the Java Class extends ArrayList. It
works perfectly in automatic mode. But as soon as I try to create
.betwixt files to ignore one of the properties in 'LayerNode', the child
elements are not added. I also tried updater="add", since it is the
method from ArrayList to do that, but with no luck.