commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Email
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:09:16 GMT
Hi Conrad,

it is possible ... :-) ... I recently wrote an Avalon service polling
multiple POP3 server to save the emails - and survived a POP3 server
having already 32.000 emails with 4GB attachments.

+) I safely assume that you are not interested in Avalon services .... ;-)
+) I actually started to refactor the code to donate it to commons-email
but not sure if this is the right project - would this be in general a
good donation for commons-email

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl