commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: No javadoc or source downloads
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 19:29:29 GMT
Dennis Lundberg schrieb:
> Parks, Bill (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) wrote:
>> Please add javadoc and source downloads for version 1.5. The files on
>> the ibiblio site are corrupt.
>
> You might want to contact ibiblio about that. All Apache artifacts are
> deployed to the central repository, ibiblio is just a mirror of that. I
> found the files you are looking for at this address and they work fine:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-configuration/commons-configuration/1.5/

Something strange seems to be going on here. As Dennis pointed out the
jars are available in the central maven2 repository. In the maven1
repository [1] they are listed, but cannot be accessed (404 not found).

The release was maven1-based, and according to the release guidelines
the artifacts were copied to the ibiblio rsync directory - where they
obviously still are.

No idea why they cannot be accessed any more.

Oliver

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven/commons-configuration/jars/