commons-user mailing list archives

From "tim robertson" <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Digester - DynamicDigester?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:37:39 GMT
Sure, but I have not seen any examples that propogate the original pattern
(not the match as they are different) as the rule fires to the target of the
rule - I could implement Rule but that seems a bit overkill for something
that I expect can be done with the CallMethodRule.

Similarly I don't see any stack where I can get that pattern from.  I could
intercept the firing rule, but then I am modifying the core iterations of
the rule firing code.

Unless of course I am missing something very obvious!

Thanks
hmmm.. I might be able to use some kind of Dynabean and then conversion to
List<Map<String><String>>