commons-user mailing list archives

From "Beejal" <beejal.kam...@patni.com>
Subject FW: Problem iterating an arraylist in jsp
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:48:16 GMT

  _____

From: Beejal [mailto:beejal.kamdar@patni.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:18 PM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Users List'
Subject: Problem iterating an arraylist in jsp

Hi All,

I have an ArrayList of elements in my action class.

I want to iterate through that arraylist in my jsp.

My JSP directly invokes the method of the action class without going through
any form bean.

How can I get the ArrayList in the jsp and iterate through that list to show
the elements in a list?

Regards,

Beejal

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.