commons-user mailing list archives

From jonathan doklovic <list-rea...@sysbliss.com>
Subject Re: Commons Config Interpolation not working
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:21:57 GMT
I actually solved this and a few other "issues".

Basically we have a singleton that extends CombinedConfiguration.

In our class, I was able to override a few different methods to get
property expansion working as well as make it a little more intuitive by
doing things like overriding getProperty to check if the prop is a
string value and returning the expanded version.

There are a few other tweaks I made, so I'll create a blog post about it
and post the link here when I'm done.

Thanks,

- Jonathan