commons-user mailing list archives

From "Parks, Bill (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <w...@CDC.GOV>
Subject RE: No javadoc or source downloads [configuration]
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:10:29 GMT
I appreciate your help in this, the files there do indeed work. But
couldn't someone from the configuration team put those files on the
configuration website also? I don't know how someone like me, looking at
the website to try out a new library to see if it will help solve a
problem, would know to look somewhere on a maven repository for these
files.

Parks, Bill (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) wrote:
> Please add javadoc and source downloads for version 1.5. The files on
> the ibiblio site are corrupt.

You might want to contact ibiblio about that. All Apache artifacts are
deployed to the central repository, ibiblio is just a mirror of that. I
found the files you are looking for at this address and they work fine:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-configuration/commons-configuratio
n/1.5/

--
Dennis Lundberg