commons-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian <nospam...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Creating map in JEXL 1.1 fails
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:53:46 GMT
Hi Rahul,

thanks for your answer. I downloaded the latest nightly build and it
works now. It is a bit unfortune that the website shows the API of a not
yet released version and the download section
(http://commons.apache.org/jexl/downloads.html) only lists the stable
releases with a smaller set of functionality.

Regards,
Seb