commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCXML Javascript expression evaluator
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:40:37 GMT
On 2/11/08, Tony Seebregts <tony@iveri.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In case its of any interest/use to somebody - I needed a Javascript
> expression evaluator for SCXML and couldn't find one so have implemented
> a (very) thin wrapper around the Javascript engine in Java 6 (which is
> based on Mozilla Rhino 1.6.2 afaik).

<snip/>

IIRC, atleast a couple of people have asked about this here. This is
clearly useful, and if you'd like to contribute what you have, please
open a ticket in JIRA and attach it there, so we can take a look --
some notes on the issue tracker for Commons SCXML are here:

  http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html

Thanks,
-Rahul