commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jeenus Johnson" <Jeenus.John...@mphasis.com>
Subject RE: Problem displaying excel file in browser
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:13:08 GMT
Hi,

Generally one will have to set meta information to display excel sheet ,below is a small snippet
of code ,hope I am answering your query.

html>
<head>
<title>Excel To Browser </title>
</head>

Regards,
Jeenus.

________________________________

From: Beejal [mailto:beejal.kamdar@patni.com]
Sent: Wed 2/6/2008 4:30 PM
To: user@commons.apache.org
Subject: Problem displaying excel file in browser

Hi,

Can anyone help me displaying an excel file in browser.

I have a WritableWorkbook object in my action class.

I want to display that workbook in the browser on click of download button.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks

Regards,

Beejal

http://www.patni.com <http://www.patni.com/>

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.