commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Puro" <jp...@sterlingtesting.com>
Subject JXPath and Collections
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:38:31 GMT
I have a pojo that has the following properties:

Class MyPojo {

            private Set mySet;

}

Using JXPath, I am trying to add a new object to my Set object called
mySet by using an expression as follows:

context.setValue("mySet/", "New object on set");

However, this does not work when attempting to add elements to a
collection (as it's trying to replace the Set object with my new
String).  I'm not sure how one would do this with the setValue method,
but any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jeff

This email (and any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, or have unauthorized access, you are hereby notified that copying,
disseminating, distributing or taking any action in reliance on this email is strictly prohibited<br
/>

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.