commons-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel PILLANT" <epill...@sii.fr>
Subject Hi SCXML community !
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:49:13 GMT
Hi guys !

I want first congrats you for SCXML, which is a very usefull tool.

We are currently using the version 0.7, and i have a question about the use
of the "digester" with SCXML. Into your tests, you are using the method
digest(), but this method is deprecated. The javadoc indicates that we must
use the method parse() instead but this is not working.

Do I need to use the method digest() or can I use parse() method ? And if
the method parse() can be used, what must I change in my SCXML file to make
this method works ?

Thank's for your help.

Manu