commons-user mailing list archives

From Joe Shelby <...@javaclientcookbook.net>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] doesn't support annotations reflection yet?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:55:56 GMT
Actually, that's really part of a larger question for all of the commons
components - when will versions be developed/released that actually take
advantage of Java5 features?  Yes there are still some legacy Java 1.4.2
things out there, but we've had Java5 for several years now and yet
BeanUtils, Collections, Lang, and several other components are still out
there as if we haven't had 3 *years* of Java5 being available (much less
the fact that we could be be on Java6 by now).

Joe