commons-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>
Subject Revival of a Commons Dormant: Jakarta FeedParser
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:11:21 GMT

Hello,

Although we are very happy with ROME for our RSS feeds, we have a
heavier project on the horizon where Feedparser's SAX architecture would
be more appropriate.

We are willing to help towards a release and further development but
taking this over completely requires more resources than we can spare.
Are others interested to explore whether a dev community around
Feedparser is viable?

Cheers,

Manos

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist
          __    _

5, Daphnidos Street,
14122, Neo Iraklio,
Athens, Greece

Tel: +30 210 2851517
Mob: +30 694 8376942

http://dev.abiss.gr

"BSD code is free code to be used in software. GPL code is code to be
used in free software." Kjella (173770), Slashdot