commons-user mailing list archives

From "Beejal" <beejal.kam...@patni.com>
Subject Problem displaying dropdown in excel
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:38:54 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to populate the values in a dropdown in the excel file.

I am using jExcel API.

I have 74 String values to be populated in the dropdown.

The problem is if I add 5-7 values, excel file is generated properly with
the dropdown.

But if I try to add more than that, the dropdown is visible in the excel
sheet without any values populated.

I think that there is some buffer size fixed for each cell in the excel.

As soon as the values in the list exceed that buffer size, it gives problem.

This is one of the mandatory requirements in my project to populate the
values in the dropdown.

Is there any workaround for this problem?

Regards,

Beejal

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.