commons-user mailing list archives

From "Beejal" <beejal.kam...@patni.com>
Subject FW: Problem displaying excel file in browser
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:20:06 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Beejal [mailto:beejal.kamdar@patni.com]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:49 PM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Users List'
Subject: RE: Problem displaying excel file in browser

Hi All,

I am setting the mime type in response like this :

response.setContentType("application/vnd.ms-excel");

response.setHeader
     ("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=newExcel.xls");

Now, I want to name my file using some dynamically generated name, instead
of newExcel.xls.
I am able to generate the name dynamically, but how to pass it in the
response.setHeader so that the file gets saved with that generated name.

Regards,
Beejal