commons-user mailing list archives

From uma...@comcast.net
Subject [Configuration]: Classpath resource in composite configuration
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:40:00 GMT

I am using commons configuration ver. 1.2.

I would like ot define a composite configuration in which
one or more items are classpath resources as in:

  <configuration>
      <properties fileName="usergui.properties"/>
      <xml fileName="classpath:/gui.xml"/>
  </configuration>

Is this somehow possible? Even if the syntax above is not supported,
how can I accomplish the same result alternatively? That is,
I would like to create a composite configuration in which one or more
resources are loaded off the classpath.

Thanks,

/U