commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Canabrava" <canab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger does not implement Log
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:31:56 GMT
Hello Daniel,

I think you have more than one commons-logging.jar in you classpath. Try to
check that.
In your case, if I understand correctly, you are having the problem while
running ant. In this case, you should check
- the %ANT_HOME%\lib directory (ant-commons-logging should be in there,
commons-logging , not)
- CLASSPATH variable may be set, and including a commons-logging.jar
- you may have two versions of commons-logging.jar and your ant script may
be including both in the classpath for compiling. Try to find them in your
build structure.

Rodrigo