commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Bell" <>
Subject Commons Validator and Annotations
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:40:49 GMT

I'm looking to skip the xml configuration of validation and instead read the rules from annotations.
 We're using hibernate objects throughout the app, even for the form.  And we're using annotations
to configure all of the hibernate goodness.  So, we'd like to just go ahead and use these
annotations to build our validation - maxlengths, number formats, required, etc.  Has anyone
out there done this (or know of an open source project that has)?