commons-user mailing list archives

From "Paulo Manabe" <pman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fileupload like tomcat
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:00:53 GMT
let me try... if you see in the tomcat manager page, you are able to do 2
kind of deployments. The first if you will deploy th war file located on
server and the second if you will deploy a war file from the client side
(You will click the button browse... and them choose the war file...). What
I need to do is like the first. I know where the file is on server and I
would like to read it and them save in the database..... I could understand
this sintaxe file://C:\some dir\some folder, and how can I read this file
using this path......

Best Regards