commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anas Mughal" <anasmug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fileupload like tomcat
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:44:24 GMT
Honestly, you are not clear.  Let me try to help.

If you are trying to do a file upload to a Tomcat application, consider
using commons FileUpload:

http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/

After the file gets uploaded, your application can save it anywhere that the
Tomcat application has write access to.

Hope this helps...

--
Anas Mughal