commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anas Mughal" <>
Subject Re: Fileupload like tomcat
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:44:24 GMT
Honestly, you are not clear.  Let me try to help.

If you are trying to do a file upload to a Tomcat application, consider
using commons FileUpload:

After the file gets uploaded, your application can save it anywhere that the
Tomcat application has write access to.

Hope this helps...

Anas Mughal

On Jan 16, 2008 4:21 PM, Paulo Manabe <> wrote:

> I'm trying to upload a file from the server side like tomcat deployment.
> How
> is it? I can create a simple FileInputStream() object declaring the full
> path? One doubt is if is posible to tomcat see another computer in the LAN
> network and access there files and upload them...
> Thanks in advance.

Anas Mughal