commons-user mailing list archives

From "Beejal" <beejal.kam...@patni.com>
Subject Minimum Length validation
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:54:12 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to know how can I do the minimum length validation for a field
using minLength(String value, int n) method of the GenericValidator.java

Thanks

Regards,

Beejal

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.