commons-user mailing list archives

From Evaldas Taroza <etar...@optaros.com>
Subject Re: [jelly] certain way to evaluate a document (usecase)
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:42:44 GMT
Hi,
Yes, I think I would need to implement something similar to the thread
taglib. Because I will need something like:
1. There is a dedicated thread for every tag
2. Some threads are blocked by other threads (waiting to end)
3. Unblocked threads can run

I haven't looked deep into Jelly yet, nor available taglibs, but what
worries me is that the script engine is like SAX, so will I be able to
construct a difficult "execution plan" with only one-pass parsing?

Evaldas