commons-user mailing list archives

From Evaldas Taroza <etar...@optaros.com>
Subject [jelly] certain way to evaluate a document (usecase)
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:16:07 GMT
Hi,
I have a very specific usecase to program. Specifically, I need to be
able to execute the tags in a certain order. For instance, I should be
able to say that this tag is executing after another, others can execute
in parallel etc.

So I am considering Jelly as already implementing the execution of the
tags but what about the ordering? In what order are the tags executed
now? Is it at all feasible to use Jelly for such a usecase or I will end
up implementing a completely new Jelly script evaluation engine?

Evaldas