commons-user mailing list archives

From Rene.Dole...@blum.com
Subject where can i find procrun
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:59:21 GMT
Hello,

mybe i'm stupid or i'm blind but i can't find a download for the
procrun.exe.
or am i running the wrong version of windows which doesen't contain
procrun? (I'm running Windows Server 2003R2)

This page http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/procrun.html talks
about the usage of procrun (no Download here).
And on the page http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/binaries.html in
the chapter "What to do to get the excutable (typo in the page!!)" this is
the only information i get there: The procrun.exe has to be installed as a
service. (See procrun for more information.
I like this backlinking seems like i'm stuck in an endless loop. Isn't
this odd for you too?

On the binaries page http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/daemon/binaries/
there is no distribution for Windows!

It shouldn't be so hard to provide a little "How to get started"
instruction for newbees like me!

btw: after googleing i found nothing to download! Hell this can't be so
complex! Do i have to compile this thing for myself, but how?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Rene Dolezal, Organisation 5

Julius Blum GmbH, Beschlaegefabrik, A-6973 Hoechst
FN 62067 a  -  LG Feldkirch
phone: +43 5578 705 3815
fax: +43 5578 705 5 3815
mailto:rene.dolezal@blum.com