commons-user mailing list archives

From "Roshan A. Punnoose" <rpunno...@proteus-technologies.com>
Subject Re:[BeanUtils] BeanUtils and Introspector
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:27:01 GMT
Thanks!

The article looks great.

I just tried the code, but it doesn't seem to generate getters and
setters dynamically, which seem to be needed by the JavaBeans
Introspector to recognize properties.

Roshan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ole Ersoy [mailto:ole.ersoy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:03 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: BeanUtils and Introspector

Hi Roshan,

I just happened to see this, and the JavaBeans Introspector stuff is
completely new to me.  However both Eclipse EMF beans / modeled classes
and Apache Tuscany SDO (Service Data Objects) support adding properties
dynamically.  There's a really good article on how to do it using EMF
here:

http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/29093

Sorry I could not give you a more direct answer.

Cheers,
- Ole