commons-user mailing list archives

From "Roshan A. Punnoose" <>
Subject Re:[BeanUtils] BeanUtils and Introspector
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:27:01 GMT

The article looks great.

I just tried the code, but it doesn't seem to generate getters and
setters dynamically, which seem to be needed by the JavaBeans
Introspector to recognize properties.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ole Ersoy []
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:03 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: BeanUtils and Introspector

Hi Roshan,

I just happened to see this, and the JavaBeans Introspector stuff is
completely new to me.  However both Eclipse EMF beans / modeled classes
and Apache Tuscany SDO (Service Data Objects) support adding properties
dynamically.  There's a really good article on how to do it using EMF

Sorry I could not give you a more direct answer.

- Ole

Roshan A. Punnoose wrote:
> Hi,
> I didn't see this on the User Guide, but is it possible to add dynamic
> properties to a JavaBean and have the JavaBeans Introspector pick it
> For example, if I have an Object Temporary, and at runtime, I want to
> add properties (getter and setter methods) to it, then use the
> Introspector class to get these dynamic properties, is that possible?
> Roshan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: