commons-user mailing list archives

From richard head <dut...@hotmail.com>
Subject [vfs] Cannot copy local file to FTP site on vsftp
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 01:34:39 GMT

Hi,

    When I copy my src FileObject to dest, which represents the FTP root directory for my
log in, I receive the following error:   FtpFileObject Invalid directory entry at line 142

    This error is caused by doGetChildren(). It appears that one of the child objects returned
by client.listFiles() is null. Not sure why this is... The copy works on what I'm told is
NCFTP, but fails on  vsftp version 2.0.5

 Any ideas?

Thanks