commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] certain way to evaluate a document (usecase)
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:33:59 GMT
Evaldas,

I believe that the answer to your question is that it is flexible.
Jelly's default follows Ant and SAX: most tag's doTag call invokeBody
which produces a depth-first execution. The thread taglib does it
differently though.

You might be well served with Jelly although it still has some rough
edges.

paul