commons-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjay Goel" <sanjay.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Validator Question
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:28:06 GMT
Hi,
I have a validation of 2 fields of my form. Currently I have written it in
javascript as:

        if(prg.value == "ARH" && educationLevel.value != "MFA"){
            return false;
        }

Does commons validator has any predefined validator that can take care of
this type of case for both client and server side?

Also, I can't find any good documentation of commons validation on the net
other than the apidocs on the commons validator site. If there is any good
documentation available, can somebody point me to that.

Thanks
Sanjay Goel
http://sanjaygoel.blogspot.com