commons-user mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanUtils and Introspector
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:02:47 GMT
Hi Roshan,

I just happened to see this, and the JavaBeans Introspector stuff is completely new to me.
 However both Eclipse EMF beans / modeled classes and Apache Tuscany SDO (Service Data Objects)
support adding properties dynamically.  There's a really good article on how to do it using
EMF here:

http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/29093

Sorry I could not give you a more direct answer.

Cheers,
- Ole