commons-user mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <>
Subject Re: BeanUtils and Introspector
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:02:47 GMT
Hi Roshan,

I just happened to see this, and the JavaBeans Introspector stuff is completely new to me.
 However both Eclipse EMF beans / modeled classes and Apache Tuscany SDO (Service Data Objects)
support adding properties dynamically.  There's a really good article on how to do it using
EMF here:

Sorry I could not give you a more direct answer.

- Ole

Roshan A. Punnoose wrote:
> Hi,
> I didn't see this on the User Guide, but is it possible to add dynamic
> properties to a JavaBean and have the JavaBeans Introspector pick it up?
> For example, if I have an Object Temporary, and at runtime, I want to
> add properties (getter and setter methods) to it, then use the
> Introspector class to get these dynamic properties, is that possible?
> Roshan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message