commons-user mailing list archives

From Rogerio Eduardo Oliveira <roedoli...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Res: inputFileUpload dont decode!!
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:28:49 GMT
Thanks Simon, this is work.

Att,
 Rogério Eduardo de Oliveira

"Palavras convencem, exemplos arrastam" (Manoel Luís Osório)

----- Mensagem original ----
De: simon <simon.kitching@chello.at>
Para: Jakarta Commons Users List <user@commons.apache.org>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 13 de Dezembro de 2007 20:17:56
Assunto: Re: inputFileUpload dont decode!!

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 10:29 -0800, Rogerio Eduardo Oliveira wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Im new with JSF and tomahawk and dont know what could be happen with
 my page. I put the tag <t:inputFileUpload> in my page and it dont
 appear. Anyone already have this problem? I use the tomahawk.jar (versão
 1.1.6) and commons-fileuploader(1.2).

To use tomahawk with facelets, you need to create and place in your
webapp an appropriate facelets taglib file.

This is unfortunately not an easy process. See the myfaces wiki for
 more
information; a link to the wiki can be found on the main myfaces
website.

When facelets finds an xml tag in a page that it does *not* recognise
 as
a jsf tag, it just copies the data literally to the output. As you can
see, your html output contains an t:inputFileUpload tag. What should be
there is the html that a t:inputFileUpload component renderer
 generates,
but facelets doesn't realise that it should create and render a
component for this tag because there is no installed tomahawk taglib.

And a web-browser always just ignores elements that it doesn't know
about, so the bad html output looks ok when rendered.

Regards,

Simon