commons-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Lampe <kardinallehm...@yahoo.de>
Subject Adding nodes in an XMLConfiguration, but not at the end
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:47:39 GMT
Is there any way of adding a piece of configuration (i.e. an element) not to the END of a list
as can be done with something like
(cp. website examples)

// Add new table "tasks" with name element and type attribute

config.addProperty("tables table/name", "tasks");

but rather IN BETWEEN two existing elements? I've got the following sub configuration:

  <Clusters>

    <Cluster>

      <Name>MyCluster1</Name>

      <URL>http://something.org</URL>

    </Cluster>

    <Cluster>

       <Name>MyCluster3</Name>

       <URL>http://anotherthing.org</URL>

    </Cluster>

   </Clusters>

Now I have to programatically add another cluster configuration in between the existing clusters
"MyCluster1" and "MyCluster3". Any ideas how this can be achieved using
commons configuration or is this not supported at all? I really did not find any way of doing
this!

Thanks for any help,

Thorsten

       __________________________________ Ihr erstes Fernweh? Wo gibt es den schönsten Strand?