commons-user mailing list archives

From "Spies, Brennan" <Brennan.Sp...@ejgallo.com>
Subject [DBCP] The org.apache.commons.dbcp.managed classes
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:40:40 GMT
I am currently writing XA transaction support into a common library that can
be used in an app server or standalone (in standalone mode I would want to
pool it). I was poking around online and came across the
org.apache.commons.dbcp.managed classes in Commons DBCP which seemed to do
most of what I was hand-rolling in my own library (sans a UserTransaction
implementation). But nothing has been touched in a few months, and no sign
that these classes will be integrated into DBCP 1.3. The only thing I see is
a comment on the source "Moved to TLP"...

Can anyone comment on

a)       How stable / well-tested these classes are?

b)       Which TLP the source has been moved to?

Brennan