commons-user mailing list archives

From Deepti Jacob <Deepti_Ja...@infosys.com>
Subject WCD 6.0 jar
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 10:48:06 GMT

Hi,

We are not able to locate the jar containing the classes,
        com.ibm.commerce.beans.*,
        com.ibm.commerce.tools.util.*,
       com.ibm.commerce.tools.catalog.beans.*,
       com.ibm.commerce.catalog.objects.*,
       com.ibm.commerce.catalog.beans.ItemDataBean,
       com.ibm.commerce.tools.catalog.util.

in WCD 6.0 environment. We found that these are present in the wcs.jar in WCD 5.6. Can you
please help us in finding the same in 6.0?

Thanks
Deepti.

e-mail system.