commons-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Schlipf <>
Subject Announcement:
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:47:41 GMT
Dear Commons users,

first, please apologize if you consider this email as SPAM. I hate SPAM
at least as much as you do and have thought much about before posting
that. But I hope will help you much more than this posting
will annoy you. is the newest site of the community that
includes sites like,,, and many more.

If you want to make your Java applications public and spread the word
about new releases to a large community, feel free to post your
application on In the future
will hopefully become a central source of finding Java applications and

So thank you for helping and spread the word.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly and do not send
further postings to the Apache Commons user list.

Best regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message