commons-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Schlipf <carsten.schl...@yeap.de>
Subject Announcement: Java-apps.org
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:47:41 GMT
Dear Commons users,

first, please apologize if you consider this email as SPAM. I hate SPAM
at least as much as you do and have thought much about before posting
that. But I hope Java-apps.org will help you much more than this posting
will annoy you.

Java-Apps.org is the newest site of the OpenDesktop.org community that
includes sites like KDE-Look.org, KDE-Apps.org, Gnome-Look.org,
QT-Apps.org and many more.

If you want to make your Java applications public and spread the word
about new releases to a large community, feel free to post your
application on http://www.Java-Apps.org. In the future Java-Apps.org
will hopefully become a central source of finding Java applications and
libraries.

So thank you for helping and spread the word.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly and do not send
further postings to the Apache Commons user list.

Best regards,
Carsten