commons-user mailing list archives

From Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiut...@yahoo.com>
Subject commons-logging jar keeps tomcat process runing
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:28:57 GMT
Hi, I have a small axis application that queries a web service. The application need commons-logging
jar. Everything works ok but when I try to stop tomcat, the process is still running. If i
delete commons-logging jar then tomcat stops normally. I don't know what can cause this. I
tried using several versions of commons-logging, I tried deleteing commons-logging jar from
web-inf/lib and copying commons-logging-api in tomcat/lib but still same problem. tomcat process
is still running after executing shutdown.sh. I am running tomcat 6.0 on Ubuntu. Does anyone
know what can cause this problem or how can I solve it? 10x a lot in advance