commons-user mailing list archives

From akiraleon123 <akira.leon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: digester rules pattern issue
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:20:41 GMT

Hi Jared,
  it is pushed on the java side as the first element.

Digester d = DigesterLoader.createDigester(rulesURL);

        ArrayList a = new ArrayList();

        d.setStackAction(new DigesterCallBack());

        d.push(a);

        // Process the input file.
        try {
            java.io.File srcfile = new java.io.File(datafileName);
        d.parse(srcfile);
        //System.out.println(aL);

        }
a. size is 0 at this point.