commons-user mailing list archives

From akiraleon123 <akira.leon...@gmail.com>
Subject digester rules pattern issue
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:13:54 GMT

Hi All,
The following is my xml file that i am trying to load into Resource objects
and store into an arraylist. But my arraylist is empty. I believe it has got
sth to do with the pattern i am using. I 'd appreciate your help.

<country>
<companies>
<company name="abc">
<resources>

<resource name="pete" type="human"/>
<resource name="tim" type="human"/>

</resources>
</company>
</companies>
</country>

***********

The following is the digetser rules file.

<digester-rules>
        <pattern value="/country/companies/company/resources">

    <pattern value="/country/companies/company/resources/resource">

      <object-create-rule classname="Resource"/>

      <set-next-rule methodname="add" />

     <set-properties-rule >
      <alias attr-name="name" prop-name="name" />
   </set-properties-rule>

    </pattern>
   </pattern>
</digester-rules>