commons-user mailing list archives

From luc.maison...@free.fr
Subject Re: [math] Example using EstimationProblem, WeightedMeasurement from apache.commons.math?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:50:50 GMT
Hi,

First of all, I have added a [math] marker on the subject line. This list is
shared among all commons projects and this type of markers help people filter
the messages.

I will send a usage example on the list in a few hours (late evening, european
time), when I'm back home. Would you like to have anything special in this
example ? For example what kind of model do you want to be fitted to the x,y
data ?

Luc

Selon mickeydog@TaosNet.com: