commons-user mailing list archives

From "Travis Reeder" <tree...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Stream ended unexpectedly
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 22:27:02 GMT
We also get this once in a while and today we found one particular pdf file
that causes the exception consistently. We've tried the same file on two
different computers (many times) and get the same result on both. All the
other files we try work fine.

I'd be willing to send this file to whoever is the main developer on
FileUpload for testing.

Travis