commons-user mailing list archives

From daniel.l...@baloise.ch
Subject SCXML
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:22:51 GMT
Hi threre,

I'd like to know the state of SCXML: is it still under developement or is
it dead? Anyone an idea about when we can expect a 1.0 version?

Many thanx

Dan

Disclaimer: The contents of this email and any attachment thereto are intended exclusively
for the attention of the addressee(s).
The email and any such attachment(s) may contain information that is confidential and protected
on the strength of professional,
official or business secrecy laws and regulations or contractual obligations. Should you have
received this email by mistake,
you may neither make use of nor divulge the contents of the email or of any attachment thereto.
In such a case,
please inform the email's sender and delete the message and all attachments without delay
from your systems.
You can find our e-mail disclaimer statement in other languages under http://www.baloise.ch/email_disclaimer