commons-user mailing list archives

From <Vidyasagar.Venkatacha...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Can we compile and run DBCP -1.2.2 in JDK1.3 environment?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:02:05 GMT
Hi,

            I've resolved this issue :-)

            Basically, the problem was not with DBCP - 1.2.2., rather
that I've used ojdbc14.jar - the  oracle jdbc driver instead of
classes12.jar.

            ojdbc14.jar is compatible with JDK1.4 and so it did not work
with JDK 1.3. Hence I've changed the driver to classes12.jar which is
compatible with JDK1.3.

            Now the application is up !

Thanks,

Sagar.

i-flex solutions ltd.

PrimeSourcingTM

Off:91-22-6718-2608 (Direct), 91-22-6718-8000 (Board)

Fax: 91-22-6718-3001