commons-user mailing list archives

From <Vijay.N...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject DBCP Benchmark settings
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:47:25 GMT
Hi,

Can someone point out to me if there are any benchmark settings for DBCP. I am in the process
of evaluating DBCP as our connection pool provider and was wondering if there are any settings
?

Thanks....Vijay

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.