commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] How to integrate with DI framework like spring
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:35:16 GMT
On 9/21/07, Cook, Dennis <dennis.cook@terayon.com> wrote:
> I find that I would like to use my bean factory for Invoker instance
> generation.  Is any enhancements planned for better integration with
> these frameworks?

<snip/>

None are planned per se in this regard. Though enhancements are often
driven by demand, by capturing the rationale and changes proposed in
JIRA [1].

It may be non-trivial to use a bean factory for Invoker instantiation.
OTOH, it may be trivial to delegate from an Invoker instance to a bean
whose creation was managed by a bean factory (or any DI framework
equivalent).

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html