commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Ferrucci" <alessandroferru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JXPath //
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:01:45 GMT
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but try:

//* (will give you everything)

or

//Field (this will give you only all values of 'Field' element... again, not
sure what you want exactly, please give more detailed XML snippet and then
we can get more detailed answer :)

hope that gets you closer to your answer.

alessandro ferrucci :)