commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Ferrucci" <alessandroferru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple JDBC question
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:41:05 GMT
also I've been stepping through this code in the debugger and right after
the first execute statement I still should not see anything in the DB (not
until I do a commit).  But when I step through the first execute and I check
my DB I see the record has been written...I dont get that

alessandro ferrucci