commons-user mailing list archives

From "Marcelo de Barros Alcantara" <cad_malcant...@uolinc.com>
Subject RE: JXPath //
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:10:04 GMT

id="group1">). Shouldn't it return all the field objects from the whole
XML?

thanks, Marcelo

-----Original Message-----
From: Alessandro Ferrucci [mailto:alessandroferrucci@gmail.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2007 08:02
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: JXPath //

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but try:

//* (will give you everything)

or

//Field (this will give you only all values of 'Field' element... again,
not sure what you want exactly, please give more detailed XML snippet
and then we can get more detailed answer :)

hope that gets you closer to your answer.

alessandro ferrucci :)

http://sobre.uol.com.br/.